Nigel Dean, Head of Marketing to Speak at The Smartex Smart Payment Forum
SPF – The Smart Payments Forum
This Thursday our Head of Marketing, Nigel Dean, will be discussing all things PIN on Mobile at Smartex’s Smart Payments Forum (SPF) 2019 including the capabilities of MYHSM to help propagate the technology. Held at Browns in Covent Garden, attendees will enjoy an array of presentations from payments experts, followed by networking.
The topics covered include:
- Payments industry news update
- The introduction of Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Yoti digital identification platform
- Fraud and Risk: What’s happening around PSD2 SCA
- PIN on Mobile: What’s all the fuss about?
- The future of the cybersecurity industry
- Trends in cross-border payments and international trade
PIN on Mobile: What’s all the fuss about?
Nigel will be outlining the vast potential of PIN on Mobile and how MYPINPAD promises to transform the payments landscape and beyond.
Established in 1993, Smartex has created the world’s leading membership-based forums for the smart technology sector. Smartex brings together the community of suppliers and users, to share knowledge and increase awareness of each sector’s successes and future direction.
For more information about the event, please visit the Smartex website.